Located between Midland and Odessa, we can service a radius of 300 miles including Big Lake, Big Spring, Ft. Stockton, Kermit, Pecos, Ozona, and Southeastern New Mexico. In October 2015, we opened a satellite office in Carlsbad to better service our fast growing presence in New Mexico. TOPS employs a first class staff of oil field service mechanics, shop techs, and supervisors located throughout West Texas and Southeastern New Mexico.
TOPS natural gas compressors feature industry-leading technology allowing for complete remote monitoring of all operating conditions, auto start/stop, P&ID loops, remote start/stop, customized SCADA access, and much more. These value laden features ensure industry leading up-time, transparency, and a compressor package built to take advantage of the latest in automation enhancements.
250,000 HORSEPOWER APPLIED TO THE PERMIAN
That’s how much electric compression power we’ve brought to our customers in the Permian, backed by over 130 employees across our Midland, Carlsbad, and Yukon facilities.
- Electric and gas drive compression rental and sales
- Gas/lift injection, high pressure gas lift, GAPL, boosters, VRU, VRT
- Environmentally sensitive compressor solutions
- Compressor field support and maintenance
- Industry leading automation, remote monitoring, and control